Sewing in Dunkeld part 3



This quilt story and owners name, I have forgotten but I love string quilts so wanted to include it!
Julie brought this completed quilt for show and tell, she had made it as part of a medallion challenge.
This is Ann from Periwinkle Patchwork!  She made this bag over the weekend.  The top of the bag has a wire frame so that it opens nice and wide.  Just love the fabric Ann chose.
Ann made this table runner using the Quick Curve Ruler.  
A small quilting project for the weekend.
These tiny blue and aqua hexies were of course hand stitched, but destine to be a table topper, not a quilt.  A  project, not something to be rushed, but slowly savoured.
Happy quilting Sue

1 comment:

  1. Both the string and medallion quilt are beautiful, but I'd bet the medallion quilt required lots more thinking. Wish I had a big bag like that third one. All the others are very nice too. Great show and tell! ---Love"

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...