Pictures from All Day Quilting

Sam worked on foundation piecing arcs for a quilt by the talented team at Material Obsession. Love that fabric! Last year Lisa kindly made me a bag from this lovely floral print.
 Brenda finished all her blue log cabin blocks.
Shez showed us her big Twister top, made from a layer cake.  This has been a popular quilt in our group recently and I think this Shez's second one?
 Erolyn stepped out of her comfort zone and stippled the border on this cute wall hanging.
 Yvonne completed this looooong Dr Seuss quilt for her grandson,
 which she cleverly had thought to buy a cute matching panel for the back.
 Yvonne also worked on this Leanne Beasley quilt.
 Therese was one of the many that pinned quilts.
Which is going to be a warm and much loved quilt for a boy in the UK.
Heather hand stitched stunning Celtic blocks.
 Another quilt that Therese has in progress.
 Elaine has been busy making lots of these beautiful big blocks to use up her strings.
 Stacey worked hard to piece all the blocks for a quilt for her niece.
 Therese was really busy, cos she also started quilting this Heart Kids quilt.
 Jill was really really busy as she made about six of these Chinese coin cot quilt tops, from a very bright, fun jelly roll.
I thought about pinning this quilt, but it didn't happen....I did piece the backing, LOL!
Instead I pinned the Red Cowboy Heart Kids quilt and got about half way through quilting it.
And I pieced some more Scrappy trips blocks.
And played with the layout options. 
What do you think, lots of squares or barn raising? 
Happy quilting, Sue SA.

7 comments:

  1. I really like barn raising personally, I think I'll make mine up that way. How many blocks are you going to make? Great photos, you had a good turn out for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both versions, so you need to do 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is some lovely work going on there. If I'd been there, I don't think I'd have got anything done as I'd have been too busy admiring everyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sue, wonderful wonderful projects with much inspiration!!! I LOVE your trip blocks!!! Simple, but stunning!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue - looks like everyone had a great time! I'm still trying to decide how to sew my Trip blocks together too, so I'm no help! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a busy crew. Some very nice projects on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much eye candy! Thanks for sharing your groups accomplishments. The cowboy quilt is great. So glad the fabrics have been used.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...