I've got mail!

You know how you go to the supermarket with the kids for the weekly groceries and your day turns to .....well hell?  OK so my morning headed in that direction and I could have done with a wine when we got home.  But I didnt need alcohol, because look what I got in the mail!
Thank you Karen for my lovely journal, I truely feel spoilt! :-)
You cannot see but the pages have a faint grid drawn on them, perfect for doddling designs and writing notes.  Also this lovely card and a CD of quilt patterns, which Karen thought would be suitable for my charity quilting group.  I am going to spend my evening checking this CD out and doddling design ideas in my new journal! 
Happy quilting Sue

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like it. Looking forward to seeing any designs you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...