Horsham Patchwork Quilters Exhibition

My mother's quilt - Sandra Speirs, I don't remember what she called it, but I called it...neutral background with scrappy Kaffe Fassett flippy triangle corners...glad she finished this one in time, also love the quilting pattern she used.
Another ones of Mums quilts, Eastern tiles
I love the way it matches with the quilt below which is called Crazy Crosses by Marion Kitchen.
Charm Pack Cherry by Pam Capstick.  You know I don't really do modern but these quilts resonates with me.  Not sure if its the fabric, pattern or colours, but I do love them all.
 Bento Box Blues by Chris Wills.
 There is a Square in there by Denise Hiam.  Love the fabrics in this one.

 Whirly Gig by Kaye Hoffmann - I love the quilting on this one - quilted by Vicki Jenkins.
An amazing art quilt, Swan Lake by Glenys Miatke

 Right up my alley, a real miniature!  Snail Trail by Maureen Mann

Our Wedding Rings by Antoinette Plush - this was a long term project, but so glad she finished it..love to do one of these, one day!

Happy quilting, Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Great inspiration at your quilt show. Your Mum does beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely quilts...........love the eastern tiles.........very effective..........do you have the details of that quilt.........did she make it up or is it a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your mum's work...
    Hguz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your Mum’s quilt but Eastern tiles is a winner for sure.

    The wedding ring quilt is absolutely gorgeous. There are some very talented people up Horsham way.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...