Binding party!

There is a great Kim Diehl book to be won over here on Julie's blog and all I have to do is blog about what I have been binding this month....well a lot it turns out!

Binding Blitz

well firstly there was the red basket mini which need finishing (and happened to be a Kim Diehl pattern)  and just snuck into May so it could hang in our exhibition, 
then I finished the AFL Hawthorn quilt for my son...so big binding was in order.  
Then I followed that with a table runner, 
and a charity quilt.
Finally a bit more binding, around my mini which was sent to the USA for a dolls quilt swap.
And guess what, I have a callous on my middle right finger, from all this binding!
Sheez if that doesn't win me a new Kim Diehl book, then I am going to have to reward myself with a thimble!
Happy quilting, Sue.

4 comments:

  1. That's quite a few metres of binding, no wonder you have a callous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots and lots of binding done this month!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You win binder of the month for sure...Good Luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...