Just the bare essentials!

Just thought you might like to see what I brought on my mini shopping spree today and Sunday.  These are the cream backgrounds I got...just a bit wrinkled as I made the most of the extreme tempratures and washed and dried them straight away.  And yes that is more of the brown stripe I made my machine cover from (far left), I have plans for more matching sewing accessories!
 And because I have so many lovely mustard and brown hexagons,


blue and black hexagons,

red, rust and pink hexagons,
 I had to buy some more greens, so these completed hexagons didnt feel lonely anymore.  I had already brought the purples and purple/browns at the show in November, but alas I obviously havent made any new ones since then!

Happy quilting, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Great shopping! Looks like they were all excellent additions to your stash.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Red and Cream quilt at Christmas time, not for Christmas!

The lovely Ann from Periwinkle Patchwork gave me this book back in May.  I have read it several times and changed my mind about which quilt...