Technical gremlins

I don't know why but I haven't been able to rotate my photos lately, hence this picture got deleted out of the last post so I could download it again.  Anyway these are my purchases from today; finally some nice shirting's (yeah!), the greens for hexagons and a nice Marg Low pattern - which will be my 2011 Christmas project, which I will typically start in July, put down and race to finish in November!  Marg Low has a bit to answer for in my stash of late, lots of red and white appearing!  Happy quilting, Sue.

2 comments:

  1. I have some of that red and white fabric for a quilt I am making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo more nice goodies added to your stash. Shirtings are essential therefore you can never have too many.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Red and Cream quilt at Christmas time, not for Christmas!

The lovely Ann from Periwinkle Patchwork gave me this book back in May.  I have read it several times and changed my mind about which quilt...