New Year and new resolutions




Welcome 2010 and heres to making and sticking to New Years Resolutions. I dont normally make NYR but having started this blog three months ago but not posted once I thought that a commitment to maintaining a blog would make a good NYR! My biggest blog hurdle is getting the photos off the camera and onto the computer, but again a good NYR to have completed this process to memory by the end of the year, so that it is second nature.



These are two floor cushions I made recently to replace ones "lost" in the post a few months ago. The motor bike cushion is for my best friends son (motorbike fabric is very hard to find!) and the other for her husband. Another NYR - never to post anything I make by ordinary mail - Australia Post cannot track it and simply dont care. I would rather hand deliver even if means the receiver has to wait a few months, as was the case here. If anyone comes across a lovely foundation pieced black bear cushion with an acorn border, please let the Patchwork Police know!

I have completed lots of projects and UFO's in the last few months that I want to share, so I will try and get them up in the next few weeks. Happy quilting, Sue.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Sue. Looking forward to seeing some more projects.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Red and Cream quilt at Christmas time, not for Christmas!

The lovely Ann from Periwinkle Patchwork gave me this book back in May.  I have read it several times and changed my mind about which quilt...