In 2015 I made...

  • In 2015 I made 

  • 11 mini quilts, 
  • 7 table runners,
  • 8 kids/cot quilts, 
  • 3 Aussie Hero quilts, 2 single bed quilts, 
  • 2 double bed/queen sized quilts 
  • and a bunch of little items, including needle books, pin cushions, bags and a door stop!

But I forgot to show off my favorite item that I made!  These are little pop up (twist down flat to travel with) thread catchers. I learned to make these at a craft group and they are such fun - even if they are all hand sewn!  I couldn't stop at one, so made a bunch for friends as Christmas gifts.

Happy quilting Sue.



  •  

4 comments:

  1. It was a productive year........I hope 2016 is just as creative for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a list of finishes. Good for you!
    Those thread catchers look very fun. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very successful 2015. Those thread catchers make lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, can't wait to see what you do in 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Pretty in Pink

In March I made all the baskets for another Jo Morton mini quilt from her book "Jo's Little Favorites" and then sewed the top ...