Temecula Quilt Company - We wish you a Merry Christmas Part 2

So I was going to be clever and show you each lot of blocks as I made them.  Life gets busy and it didn't happen.  Here is progress shot two.
And here is the finished mini quilt!  I had some time and I knew it was now or never, so this little quilt top got pieced and then quilted.  I didn't quilt the border, as it is so small, but perhaps later when I can borrow the cable border stencil my group have - we have broken up for the summer, so it will have to wait for now.
The finished quilt is 10.5 x 12.5 inches.  I tried to stick to Christmas colours, but think I will leave it hanging up to enjoy all year.  
Happy quilting Sue.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I think you could have it out all year. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Eurambeen garden tour

Eurambeen homestead like many original mansions had extensions during its life, which you can see clearly in this photo with the different ...