Temecula Quilt Company - We wish you a Merry Christmas part 1

I would like to say that I made one of these blocks a day, following the Temecula Quilt Company free patterns - We wish you a Merry Christmas (on their blog HERE), in the lead up to Christmas.  But the truth was while I was offline I was ignorantly bliss, as soon as the computer kicked back into gear, I immediate gorged on these sweet patterns and made all five at once!  

To put the size into perspective the blocks currently measure 2 3/4"!!
Happy quilting Sue.

5 comments:

  1. Those tiny little quilt blocks look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've saved the patterns, but have gone no further. I like that you used Christmas-y colors. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, they are adorable. I was tempted but just didn't have enough motivation.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Red and Cream quilt at Christmas time, not for Christmas!

The lovely Ann from Periwinkle Patchwork gave me this book back in May.  I have read it several times and changed my mind about which quilt...