Work in Progress, Churn dash wall hanging

So this wall hanging, was waiting on a border.  
Then when I found a piece of fabric that suited it...that was large enough, we (Lisa and I) decided that another border of flying geese was a good idea.
But then I ran out of raspberry toned prints. 
Why of why do I only buy small pieces of reproduction fabrics??!  
So we went on a road trip to buy more fabric!
Disclaimer: The brown leaf print is just because and the brown stripe is the background I need to finish the Dresden's. ; )
Happy quilting Sue

5 comments:

  1. Very nice....maybe it will grow quite big. I am guilty of not buying enough fabric too, except of the ones I don't need more of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a churn dash. It makes a nice medallion center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis gorgeous colours, can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you're expanding the medallion. To me it adds more color and balance. How many borders are thinking about adding? It gets prettier with each round.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...