Blue sails away - a finished mini quilt

Ta dah, a mini finish, using bonus triangles! 
Its ironic I have used the bonus triangles and not yet finished the wall hanging they have come from!
I stitched in the ditch around the triangles but borrowed a lovely narrow cable template to machine quilt into the borders, 
I just thought it deserved something a bit special in the borders and I am very much in love with this design.  I will be using it again, as it was super easy to do using my walking foot.
Happy quilting Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute little quilt. : )
    I have that same stencil, but you stay on the lines much better than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, nice border quilting design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Too funny that you finished the leftovers before the original project! The cable design in the border did add a great finish.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...