The navy mini just needed hanging corners added - quick unpick of already stitched down binding and that job took 10 minutes! The colourful nine patch neonatal quilt needed binding - took another 15 minutes to find a cute orange stripe in my stash and get that sewn on. Last but not least the aqua/red neonatal quilt needed quilting and binding. So now I have some hand sewing for evenings and three little quilts are nearly finished - yippee!
My Traffic jam flimsy was next in line for some overdue attention. I found a rapidly dwindling collection of grey and black fabrics and cut up 4.5" strips and sewed the borders on. The pattern has a pieced borders from 2.5 squares, but I had depleted my supply of pre cut squares in these colours and I am happy with the final look. I am going to try and quilt this myself, but need to find a backing first.
A continuation of my experimentation of making very large HST I made a giant churn dash - this is currently 37 " square. I am going to add a blue border to make it finish up at the size I want. The idea is that it will make a good teen boy quilt fand a easy kit to cut and make for the charity workshops I am hosting. However with all that "blank" space one really should try out some new quilting patterns ; ) we will see if that happens or not!
Happy quilting Sue.