It took a few before I got the rhythm of making the Frolic blocks. Its great to have all the little fiddly units made, so I quickly got 12 blocks finished in a day and half - in between getting kids back to school and normal domestic duties.
Then I made the sashing and decided that I really needed to see it laid out on point.
A friend called in and that gave me the motivation to crawl around on the floor to decide if I wanted the hassle of making the quilt on point. We both quickly agreed, that on point rocked! And I had already made one half block so the decision to progress was easy!
I kept motoring away until Frolic was completed! Well I still have to add the borders. I have the HST made, but not sure if I have enough (because this is only a half sized version of Bonnie's pattern), as I being lazy and not doing the maths.
That's next weeks job!
Happy quilting Sue.