I think this is Vivid Grid # 3! Top was made out of 2.5" stash fabrics, just pulled out the red, blue and yellow for blocks and beige background. I was seriously short of yellow but a lucky find of yellow scrap bag at Periwinkle Patchwork solved that problem. I enjoyed diagonal quilting this, quick, easy and looks great!
I have been on a quilting roll! This charity quilt got made at camp in May from some already made eye spy four patches I found in my stash. A fun musical print was used as sashing and a cheerful orange print that I purpose purchased to brighten this quilt up.
This Eye Spy quilt became very very blue, but I still like it! I tried a white sashing and it just didn't work. So I just went with blue. It used more precut stash and a bunch of left over blue binding strips from past projects.
Hopefully it makes a sick child smile.
Happy quilting Sue.