Cot quilt #1

I started out with a fat quarter bundle of kids prints and a desire to make four cot quilts. I found the  pattern in a quick clean up that I had but I cannot find it online to give you a link - sorry!  
I was happy with the blocks, but feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the colour.  
So I trialled some sashing in while (red dots) and blue (tone on tone dots), and the blue won. 
So while I am happy to have one cot quilt flimsy finish, I am still debating if I want to add a border or not.  So it might not actually be "finished"!
Happy quilting, Sue.

4 comments:

  1. I agree blue is the winner! Super fun for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would only add another border if it needs to be bigger. It looks great with the blue sashing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have chosen the blue too.
    Leave the border decision for another day.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...