Still using the fat quarter bundle of African animal/primary colour prints I decided that simple sashed blocks were the go, using up the 1.5" strips I had cut from the first cot quilt.
I really liked the white/red polka dot fabric I found in my stash, so sashed all the blocks using this to make the quilt a bit bigger.
These are all elephant prints, super cute!
I was one block short, so fussy cut from one of the other prints.
This quilt needed a border in my option and I when I was on a day trip to Warrnambool with my mother (to visit their quilt show), I found this amazing lime chevron print....it was on sale, so I brought the rest of the bolt!
Happy quilting Sue.