This month, so far I have made, one blue mini Dresden from my reproduction fabrics,
six star blocks from scraps,
eight four patches made from scraps,
and four nine patches also from scraps.
One green nine patch and eight four patches.
Truth is that I was running out of blue, so I deconstructed some four patches I had made previously for a long forgotten project, so I had more 2.5" squares to play with in blue. And of course now I have all the left over colours to use up as well!
There are plenty of half square triangles cut in blue, but I have run out of neutral triangles. So off to play with the Go cutter and whittle down some neutral stash.
Happy quilting Sue.