Rainbow scrap challenge - Blue for July

This month, so far I have made, one blue mini Dresden from my reproduction fabrics,
six star blocks from scraps, 
 eight four patches made from scraps,  
and four nine patches also from scraps.
One green nine patch and eight four patches.
 
Truth is that I was running out of blue, so I deconstructed some four patches I had made previously for a long forgotten project, so I had more 2.5" squares to play with in blue.  And of course now I have all the left over colours to use up as well!
There are plenty of half square triangles cut in blue, but I have run out of neutral triangles. So off to play with the Go cutter and whittle down some neutral stash.
Happy quilting Sue.

10 comments:

  1. Gosh, to have to create more scraps is a great accomplishment. Your blue mini dresdan is lovely. The rainbow quilt made from this block design is going to awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful blocks! You've done well with your blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! on using up your BLUE scrap stash. LOVE that Mini Dresden!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty Dresden! And I love the shading in those nine patches. I think you had a productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovely blues! Blue and white really appeal to me. They all look good, but considering my recent obsession with Dresdens, that one REALLY caught my eye. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blue Dresden block is very pretty, and so are the blue stars. All your other little blocks will find a place to be used before long no doubt. You are always coming up with something that turns out special. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of blocks. Love the mini Dresden, looks fiddly to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue star blocks! What size are they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I was as productive as you, getting things done. Good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! on using up your BLUE scrap stash. LOVE that Mini Dresden!!


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...