It took me half way through April to get stuck into Purple for the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. The main reason was school holidays and finishing projects for our up and coming exhibition.
I started with some nine patches.
Once I started I realised the biggest problem I had was the fact that I had cheated and added purple into the pink patches in February. So I unpicked the offending purple patches and replaced them with pink. I found a bit more pink scrap in my stash (I really need to do a bit resort of my stash) and also unearthed some more purple.
And then I decided I had better make a pink and a purple star, because I had more fabric!
They are not the same type of star so I am still hoping to make each colour in the other style.
I don't have any yellow star blocks because I ran out of yellow scrap in March - but I did make a blue one in January. I plan to go through all my boxes of fabric and tidy them up as the different colours have been spread here and there....after my local quilt show is over! Then hopefully I can tackle May's colour (and catch up the missing stars) whatever it is, with a lot more ease.
Happy quilting Sue.