Easter surprises

Surprise No. 1
DS1 wanted to do some sewing....DH is inspecting his work.

Surprise No. 2 
Good Friday afternoon I managed to finish five Rosalie Quinlan bunnies...I was aiming for three, but the boys both wanted to make one and I couldn't say no!  I had to sew their faces, and put them together, but the kids did the stuffing, machine sewing and pattern tracing.

Surprise No. 3
Lovely gifts from my friend Lisa...a cute bunny pin cushion (put to immediate use as I was sewing bunnies!), a sweet 2.5" charm square pack and some yummy chocolate!

Happy Easter, Sue

6 comments:

  1. lovely bunnies and surprises for you....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very good surprises. I have some lovely treasures that my boys made when they were younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great surprises for Easter! Very cute bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had some great surprises for Easter. I love the fact that the kids wanted to sew the bunnies and Of course, you got some good chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Easter! My son has no interest in sewing except to hand over clothes that need repair. I bought the boys chocolate but received nothing from them. So not surprised. We spent our long weekend in Dubbo but not at the zoo. The night we arrived a certain boy spent the night being sick. He has yet to get his appetite back which is quite strange seeing how much he normally eats. In a strange way it was still very relaxing. We had a lovely patio outside to sit and read and watch the world go by. It certainly wasn't what we planned but not a disaster.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Eurambeen garden tour

Eurambeen homestead like many original mansions had extensions during its life, which you can see clearly in this photo with the different ...