One of the tasks I have been busy with is making a sign to go on an A frame board, for my groups exhibition in early May. I have made two of these "quilts" which was a great way to use up excess yellow homespun (from Hawthorn footy quilt) and more scrap wadding! This just needs binding...I have done a lot of binding lately!
The framed nine patch dolls quilt (pattern from Quiltmania) has been finished....again I finished this a few weeks back but forgot to show you!
I quilted it and quilted it and quilted some more! It is 16.25" square and I attempted my first feather border. They are very lame looking feathers, but practise makes perfect! I would like to make this quilt again...but perhaps in less vibrant colours!