Well between feeding kids, watering vegies, finally remembering to fertilize the lemon tree and complete the washing I did get a start. I used tear away behind the applique block (just like Heather told me to) and it made such a difference to the button hole stitching! :-)
The bright green stickers are numbers so I sew the right strip on the right side...its a bit confusing having this end that doesn't meet up with anything...when you are stitching its easy to forget which way is up!
There is a chance I will have this done before Christmas, just perhaps not before 1 December...only because I got distracted and started one of my new patterns purchased at the show...nothing like making more UFO's when I should be making Christmas pressies!
Happy quilting Sue SA.