Celtic Quilt, four down, one to go

This morning I got some time to play with the camera...I am a bit excited as I finished the fourth Celtic block last night.

So now I am wondering how to put the 12 blocks together...this would be nice but small (48" x 64").....
 But if I add some green sashing it makes the blocks "float" and will make the quilt bigger...
 But perhaps a blue sashing will make the indivdual blocks stand out more?
Or I could put them on point ... with blue or green setting triangles?

 OR the final and largest option - on point with plain blocks in between with some feature quilting?  I quite like this layout (not necessarily in the blue) but some of these blocks look a bit funny on point (last two on the right hand side)?
Food for thought... 

This afternoon DS2 had a nap (fell asleep playing on the floor!) so I got to make the bias I needed to make the LAST block!  Happy quilting Sue.

1 comment:

  1. The blocks look great. Did you decide on your setting? Isn't nap time great!

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Red and Cream quilt at Christmas time, not for Christmas!

The lovely Ann from Periwinkle Patchwork gave me this book back in May.  I have read it several times and changed my mind about which quilt...