Just a peek

This is one of the quilts made by the charity group Quilts from the Heart, that I belong to.  The blocks were given to us by Alan, he said they were "left overs"!  Hmmm, wish my discards were so beautifully pieced!  You can view more HERE.

I have "All Day Sewing" tomorrow, so the plan is to;
a) put the binding on my Wagga
b) sew the extra 20 cm of bias I need for the last Celtic block
c) piece the last couple of rows on Luck of the Irish to "finish it" and then add a border, or at least work out what sort of border it needs.
d) eat food not included in any diet a dietitian would approve of
e) escape the kids, housework and thoughts of chores for a day
f) have some fun...!

Happy quilting, Sue SA.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I have got to come up with a book week costume! Its The Baron from the Tashi books. So NOT motivated. Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a long list I hope you enjoyed your day..

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Red and Cream quilt at Christmas time, not for Christmas!

The lovely Ann from Periwinkle Patchwork gave me this book back in May.  I have read it several times and changed my mind about which quilt...