Temecula Quilt Co sampler

Temecula Quilt Company ran a free sew along for a mini quilt sampler in June 2017. I started the sew along with blocks from scraps, in a variety of colours and a second version in pinks and reds.
By October 2017 all the red and pink blocks were completed and sewn together with sashing.  Which clearly I didn't like and changed to add cornerstones!
Then on camp in April 2019 I found the completed flimsy and started quilting it.
Quilting the sampler was easy as I just did in the ditch, but when your up close and personal all the mistakes hit you in the eye.  I just kept going.....finished is far preferable then to adding another UFO to the collection!
So finally a finish for this old UFO and  it was in time for our exhibition.  Now to hunt down the multi coloured blocks and see where they are at!
Happy quilting Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Looks mighty pretty to me! ---"Love"S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good to me!
    I still haven't quilted mine. Thanks goodness I only made one version of this one. I hope you find your colored blocks soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finish! Well done getting it done in time for the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty sampler...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...