Woolly basket progress

I have been fitting in a bit more evening hand work and finished three more woolly basket blocks
 Block 2 
Block 5
I have given  up on trying to add strawberry seeds. I figured it was obvious they were strawberries!
Block 10
I have two more patterns traced off and ready to cut wool pieces for.  But I have the last 2 patterns downloaded on my computer and the printer will not recognize them to print them off.  Talk about stuck in cyber space. I wish I had more IT skills!  
Overnight temperatures have dropped again this week but my garden is starting to bloom after a few days of lovely sunshine.  I am trying to spend time in the garden and at my sewing machine, its what I call a happy juggle!
Happy quilting Sue.

5 comments:

  1. Love your progress. It's frustrating when computer stuff doesn't work, because I have no idea how to fix it either

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable baskets! I am so tempted to drop everything and make these. Must.Be.Strong!!
    My brother used to always tell me "Computers only do what you tell them to." I didn't believe him then and I don't believe him now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My garden needs some TLC after being ignored for winter, enjoy the happy juggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your baskets are lovely ..... I get frustrated with IT too.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Red and Cream quilt at Christmas time, not for Christmas!

The lovely Ann from Periwinkle Patchwork gave me this book back in May.  I have read it several times and changed my mind about which quilt...