Nearly there... drat!

I achieved more then I expected to today.  But at 10 past 2pm on a Sunday of a long weekend, while stippling I ran out of thread in that shade of cream ...just millimetres from the "end"! 
I resorted to stippling the border (which was in mono filament because that purple was way to hard to match) and making the binding.  Even if its not finished I think it came up better then I expected - stippling worked today, some days I cannot stipple and other days it just works!
Happy quilting Sue.

3 comments:

  1. So close! Always the way!
    It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilting just adds so much wonderful texture. You have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know where I can get the pattern for the friends quilt

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Red and Cream quilt at Christmas time, not for Christmas!

The lovely Ann from Periwinkle Patchwork gave me this book back in May.  I have read it several times and changed my mind about which quilt...